BATAVIA, NY – Class A CDL Driver – $2,500 Sign On Bonus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Healthcare Linen Services Group (HLSG), is a leading provider of linen management services to the healthcare and hospitality industries.
- Logan's Linens and Logan's Uniform Rental & Services in Shelbyville, KY, established in 1925, created a platform for future growth and expansion in 2009.
- Superior Health Linens, Cudahy WI, established in 1990, was merged with Logan's in 2016 and offers several distinct processing plants in the mid-west.
- Textile Care Services in Rochester, MN, established in 1915, serving both the healthcare and hospitality market was the most recent investment in the group's expansion plans in 2017.
HLSG currently operates nine state-of-the-art laundry processing facilities in four states delivering over 150 million pounds of assorted quality linens into both the healthcare and hospitality markets.
As an outsourced provider, we partner with healthcare administrators, clinicians and staff to deliver a wide variety of comfortable, bacteria free linens to thousands of hospitals, physician offices, surgery centers, and nursing homes.
HLSG is a member of the Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) and has earned accreditations from the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council (HLAC) which exceed healthcare laundry processing standards set by OSHA, JCAHO and other federal agencies.
LOCATION: De Novo Laundry – Batavia
To deliver clean linen to our customer facilities and pick up their soiled linen in a timely and professional manner.
- Deliver the product to our customers in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional appearance and have the ability to communicate with the customer
- Ability to properly maintain required daily and weekly paperwork
- Perform a daily visual inspection of the equipment
- Have good job attendance
- Learn all aspects of an assigned route
- Preference will be given to prior and active military.
The route driver position is a full-time position that requires the individual to learn all aspects of an assigned route.
- Class A CDL
- Have six months to one-year experience
- Be available to drive nights and weekends
- Ability to speak and read the English language
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to push/pull soil/clean carts weighing up to 700 lbs.
- DOT requirements
- Ability to lift 25 pounds overhead
- Ability to stand, walk and climb stairs up to 10 hours per day
- Be able to use repetitive arm motions
- Be able to work past the schedule, as production issues may arise
- Work safely
Preference will be given to Prior or Active Military
RATE OF PAY:
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 3
OPEN DATE: 3/3/2022
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability and 401K Plan