BATAVIA, IL – 1st shift - Production Technician
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Healthcare Linen Services Group (HLSG), is a leading provider of linen management services to the healthcare and hospitality industries.
- Logan's Linens and Logan's Uniform Rental & Services in Shelbyville, KY, established in 1925, created a platform for future growth and expansion in 2009.
- Superior Health Linens, Cudahy WI, established in 1990, was merged with Logan's in 2016 and offers several distinct processing plants in the mid-west.
- Textile Care Services in Rochester, MN, established in 1915, serving both the healthcare and hospitality market was the most recent investment in the group's expansion plans in 2017.
HLSG currently operates nine state-of-the-art laundry processing facilities in four states delivering over 150 million pounds of assorted quality linens into both the healthcare and hospitality markets.
As an outsourced provider, we partner with healthcare administrators, clinicians and staff to deliver a wide variety of comfortable, bacteria free linens to thousands of hospitals, physician offices, surgery centers, and nursing homes.
HLSG is a member of the Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) and has earned accreditations from the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council (HLAC) which exceed healthcare laundry processing standards set by OSHA, JCAHO and other federal agencies.
LOCATION: Superior Health Linens - Batavia, IL
To provide quality service and products to our customers in a timely and professional manner. Picks up dry fold items and feeds into the machine while being able to meet the company’s established production standard. Inspects linen for quality.
Must be able to work Monday - Saturday, 5:00 am - 2:30 pm., with Sundays and one day off during the week. Due to ongoing production goals, work schedules may be subject to change.
The following duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be on time
- Have good attendance
- Keep work area and the company premises clean and organized
- Work safely
- Be able to stand on feet 10 - 12 hours a day
- Be able to use repetitive arm motions
- Be able to get along with all employees
- Be able to follow directions given by their supervisor/team leader
- Possess and maintain a positive attitude
- Follow all company rules
- Perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor/team leader
- Ability to pick up a piece of linen weighing up to four pounds and place it into the machine for folding
- Meet established production standards
- Be able to work past the schedule, as production issues may arise
RATE OF PAY: Up to $15.00 an hour
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
OPEN DATE: 8/12/2020