WHY ACCREDITATIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO US:
TRSA inspects companies’ laundry facilities seeking the certification and approves documentation of their water and energy use and BMP deployment through production reports they submit to auditors during the inspections. They are accredited for three years at a time.
Hygienically Clean inspectors verify a healthcare laundry’s own processes – its systems, procedures, etc. for ensuring that product being shipped from the laundry is clean and free from any danger to the patient.
- With HLAC accreditation, we join the healthcare sector's ongoing, urgent endeavor to protect patients by preventing infections as part of the safety solution.
- The HLAC Accreditation Standards were created with patient safety in mind and are based on federal laws, regulations, and best practices in the healthcare sector.
- We share the same goals as our customers.
- We have voluntarily committed to a new level of quality in the way it handles healthcare textiles by meeting and maintaining HLAC Accreditation Standards.
- As a laundry with HLAC accreditation, we have the necessary infrastructure, equipment, and staff in place to handle products, deal with clients and suppliers, and run clean, aseptic operations.
- We have a kind of credibility that is both immediately recognizable and very alluring to our customers. It functions as a benefit or dividend, certifying for the customer the laundry's knowledge, plausibility, dependability, and soundness.
- The knowledge and assurance that we are upholding the best industry standards for processing healthcare textiles, including strict adherence to federal government rules and guidelines, is the main value to healthcare customers.
- Our customers can count on a steady stream of spotless linens and, in the end, the certainty that their staff and patient end users will be safe.
- Everyone benefits from HLAC-accredited laundries, like us, where education is commonplace since knowledge is an added advantage. This includes the industry, the laundry organization, the staff members, the healthcare client, and ultimately the healthcare patient.
- Knowledge permeates all of HLAC's standards, and only the best and most recent procedures in the industry are included in them; ongoing training for laundry staff members is the norm.
- The HLAC Continuing Education Series provides continual educational content for creating value, so it doesn't stop there.
- When all of the advantages of HLAC accreditation are taken into account, we have a real advantage over our rivals.
- It is a competitive advantage that helps us to identify and articulate the distinctive features that set it apart from the competition.
- Because of our accreditation, we are able to assure clients that we share their concerns about patient safety, that we have raised the bar for how a laundry should handle healthcare textiles, that they can rely on the highest standards set by our organization, and that we use the best practices the sector has to offer.
- This certification means we have met the quality standards to not only conserve resources but minimize environmental impact.
- Our customer can be at ease that Healthcare Linen Services Group supplies, launders, maintains linens, uniforms and other reusable textiles that maximize sustainable and environmentally friendly practices while still keeping your products squeaky clean.
- The benefits to this certification are more than just keeping our customers, are thankful we have the ability to protect the environment in small ways like this.
- Every three years TRSA securely inspects our plants that apply for this certification and audits our water/energy usage and BMP deployment through production reports we submit.
- Healthcare Linen Services Group takes our core value "we care" far beyond our products and services, we also care about the environment. Because we were able to achieve this certification, we know we are providing environmentally friendly linen, uniforms and other textile products to our clients. We are also proud to have a positive impact on our industry keeping it sustainable.
- Healthcare Linen Services Group has been able to maintain this certification through our plants passing quarterly testing to ensure that our product quality is consistently maintained. Providing you the safest clean yet!
- In order for us to obtain this certification we must pass three rounds of outcome based microbial testing that indicates our processes are free of harmful bacteria, giving our customers THREE times the peace of mind.
- It is truly a rewarding feeling knowing we not only provide quality products but also patient safety with a certification like Hygienically Clean by TRSA.
- We've been providing to the healthcare industry for decades, we know that our products need to appropriately meet clean standards and BMP's for all healthcare facilities including nursing homes and all medical facilities. Our Hygienically Clean Healthcare certification through TRSA eliminates subjectivity.
- This certification allows a third party (TRSA) to inspect our best management practices and gives our customers a credible source to know their textiles are hygienically clean through routinely microbial testing.
- Hygienically Clean Certification also allows the third party to verify Healthcare Linen Services Group follows the following procedures: Employees are properly trained and protected, managers understand OSHA-Compliances, Physically plant operates effectively.
- TRSA's Hygienically Clean Healthcare certification uses processes, chemicals and BMP's that are respected by federal agencies such as: CDC, CMMS, AAMI, and ANSI.
- TRSA uses experts in epidemiology and other healthcare professions to work alongside them in order to stay up to date with the highest standards for hygienically clean. Allowing us to be at ease knowing we are providing your healthcare facilities the best products possible for the care of your patients.
OTHER NATIONAL ACCREDITATIONS:
Association for Linen Management (ALM): Healthcare Linen Services Group is a member of the Association for Linen Management (ALM) – a non-profit trade association dedicated to the professional development of personnel involved in the textile care industry.
ALM Certified Laundry and Linen Manager (CLLM) Certification Program: Many of HLSG's managerial personnel maintain a Certified Laundry and Linen Manager (CLLM) Certification. The CLLM certification is nationally recognized and provides our staff along with our customers the latest laundry industry and textile trends and best practices.